Today, I am posting some different visualizations that I made with Python. This is just a posting to show the different things that can be done with Python.
I recently started Duke University's Rust Fundamentals course on Coursera. The course lasts 4 weeks and covers several topics. It is taught by Noah Gift who has several classes on the Coursera that I am interested in taking over the next year. The classes that I am particularly interested in are those related to Python, Rust, and Linux . Yesterday, I encountered problems installing Rust on Linux (Ubuntu). The problems were related to the following code: curl --proto '=https' --tlsv1.2 -sSf https://sh.rustup.rs | sh As I needed to install curl, I ran the following command: sudo snap install curl This led to several errors. After much searching on the internet, I discovered that I needed to stall curl without using snap. Instead, I installed curl using: sudo apt install curl. After this, I was successfully able to install Rust.
Here is a video of my final version of Stop Watch the Game. It was built using SimpleGui in Python 2. There is no sound in the video. One again, the goal of the game is to stop the Stop Watch on the whole second. This is for example 2.0 or 12.0 or 1:15.0. The player gets a point for successfully stopping the Stop Watch. The score (in Red) can be found on the upper right hand corner of the "canvas" box. The format is "hits" / "attempts". Enjoy!!
Comments
Post a Comment